Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Dallas, TX Air Conditioning Services
Are you in need of air conditioning services in Dallas that you can rely on? Our team is the trusted choice for air conditioning services on systems including central AC units, ductless air conditioners, dual-fuel systems, heat pumps and more! This includes air conditioning installation, AC repair, system replacements, and air conditioning maintenance services. When you hire our team, you’ll enjoy high quality cooling that keeps you comfortable through summer.
Republic Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is an HVAC business that started our 11 years ago. Throughout our time in business, we’ve cultivated a business based on respect, stability, honesty, and integrity. We take our job seriously. Contact our team today to schedule air conditioning services in Dallas, TX and the surrounding area.
If you’re looking for great air conditioning service in Dallas, contact our team here at Republic Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. We’re committed to providing the best service possible—Revolutionizing the Customer Experience.
Our Dallas Air Conditioning Services
We offer a variety of air conditioning services so we can always help you combat this Dallas County heat.
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement: Is your air conditioning system just not cutting it anymore? Then it’s time for an upgrade. We’re the team to call when you need a top-of-the-line system coupled with quality installation service. If you’re moving into a brand-new home and you’re looking for the right team to install your system, we’re the right team for your air conditioning installation too.
- Air Conditioning Repair: Having trouble with your air conditioner? Call our team at the first sign of something funky going on—waiting too long could result in a full system breakdown! We provide the best air conditioning repair services at the most affordable prices around.
- Ductless Systems: If you have stubborn hot or cool spots throughout your home, consider ductless heating. This is a system that allows you to customize the cooling in your home through the use of individualized air handlers strategically installed throughout your home.
- Dual Fuel Systems: Need a little extra heating power? You can combine the technology of a gas furnace and a heat pump to get the cost-savings while still getting the warmth you need.
- Duct Repair and Replacement: You can’t have a great air conditioning system without quality ductwork. If your ducts are gapping or broken, we provide the best duct repair and replacement around.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps work similarly to a standard central air conditioning system, but instead of generating heat in the way that these systems do, they move heat around indoors or outdoors based on your desired temperature. For example, on a hot summer’s day, a heat pump moves the hot air inside your home outdoors to lower your indoor temperature.
- Wi-Fi/Smart Thermostats: If you’re not using Wi-Fi or smart thermostat technology, then you’re just not getting the most from your HVAC system. Both of these types of thermostats are convenient and cost-effective. Smart thermostats even work to save you money. Contact one of our professionals today to learn more about these systems.
Your AC System Deserves the Attention of a Certified Professional
We service a variety of air conditioning systems here at Republic Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., but the two we tend to focus on the most are central air conditioning and inverter air conditioning. You’re probably familiar with central air conditioning, this is the type of AC that works with the ductwork in your home. We provide central AC installation, central AC replacement, central AC repair, and central AC maintenance for all makes and models of air conditioning systems.
Inverter air conditioners are probably a less familiar topic to you. "Inverter air conditioner" might sound like a fancy name, but inverter ac technology is actually pretty simple. A standard air conditioner is only able to run at full speed—it’s only running at 100% or not at all. An inverter air conditioner runs at varying levels that are more precise. This is a more efficient way of cooling your home that prevents energy-sucking occurrences like short cycling.