Last time, we talked about what you can be doing for your home’s indoor air quality. This week, we’d like to talk about what your indoor air quality might be doing to you. It’s something that we feel homeowners don’t know enough about. Your indoor air quality has an immense effect on your air conditioning, your heating, your comfort, and even your indoor air quality balance.
If you’re ready to change things in your home for the better, we always think that air purifiers in Duncanville, TX are a great idea. First things first though, let’s get into what might be happening to your home due to IAQ issues.
How Dirty Air Affects Your Home
There are many things in your home that might affect the way that your home operates. Let’s start off with identifying the contaminants that you might deal with:
- Chemical Pollutants: Chemical pollutants like VOCs and other problem items in your cleaning products can make a strong presence in your home. Chemical pollutants bring down the overall quality of your home.
- Dirt, Dust, Pollen, and Pet Dander: These are the small particles floating around your home that really start to bring out your sneezing and sniffles.
- Microorganisms: Things like viruses and bacteria can make their way into your home, stay there, and make you feel sick.
Now, let’s get into the various ways that dirty air might affect you.
- Sneezes and Sniffles: Do you walk around your home every day of the year feeling like it’s allergy season? Sneezing and sniffling aren’t something that should be so common in your home. If your sneezes and sniffles are a persistent issue, then your indoor air quality might be the problem that’s causing this to happen.
- Frequent Colds: Are you getting sick more often than you should? Poor indoor air quality contributes to this, and we can help you sidestep this.
- Snoring: Have you started snoring although this isn’t something that’s normal for you? Even if you don’t know that you’re snoring in the middle of the night, waking up with a sore throat in the morning can be an indicator of this. You could be snoring because of the particle imbalance in the air.
- Discomfort: Have you noticed that you’re constantly uncomfortable in your home? This is actually a problem that’s common if you have poor indoor air quality. This happens because poor indoor air quality causes your AC system to work much harder.
Our Air Purifier Services
We don’t just work with any type of air purifier; we work with UV air purifiers in particular.
UV air purifiers are great because they place a light that gives off ultraviolet light into your venting system. UV light exposure zaps away the majority of germs, mold spores, and other bacteria and viruses. If you want great air purifier services, then you should come to us. We’re the team that’s committed to finding you the right air purifier for your space.
Contact Republic Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. today to schedule an appointment with our team. Revolutionizing the Customer Experience.