Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Programs
Indoor Air Quality Services in Dallas, TX
An unfortunate downside to having a modern, energy-efficient home is having an increased likelihood of developing low indoor air quality. This is because energy-efficient homes are tightly sealed, and while this is great for saving money on your HVAC expenses, it becomes a problem when contaminants enter your home and have no viable way out.
There are many various factors that affect the indoor air quality in your home. The only real way to boost your home’s indoor air quality is by having the right systems in place to combat and remove harmful bacteria, pathogens, and allergens. Contact our team today to schedule indoor air quality services in Dallas, TX and the surrounding area.
If you’re concerned about your IAQ here in Dallas, consider installing an air quality system. Our team at Republic Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. always provides conscientious service—we’ve been “Revolutionizing the Customer Experience” since 2006.
How to Tell When You Have Poor Indoor Air Quality
Sometimes it’s difficult to tell when you have low indoor air quality—the symptoms often masquerade as other things. Watch out for these signs:
- Dryness: Notice that your skin, eyes, nose, and throat are always dry? This is a problem that’s often exacerbated by the indoor air quality in your home. If your indoor air quality is low, you’ll feel it.
- Coughing and Wheezing: If you notice that you’re always coughing away in your home then it’s more than likely that you have a problem with your indoor air quality. Low indoor air quality causes coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, nosebleeds, and other issues that you might chalk up to allergies. If you notice these problems, take a closer look at your IAQ.
- Hot and Cold Spots: Notice stuffy or drafty spots in your home? This might point to inefficiency in your ductwork system which, in turn, also lowers your IAQ.
What You Can Do About It
We offer a variety of different ways for you to battle your indoor air quality problems:
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: We offer a range of air filtration systems and air purifiers so that we can target specific dust and dirt problems that exist in your ductwork system.
- Dehumidifiers and Humidifiers: The humidity of your home should never be too high to too low (around 30%–50%) if it dips too low or rises too high, then it can have an adverse effect on your health and comfort.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: HRV and ERV ventilators are air quality systems that allow your home to cycle in fresh air without compromising your temperature control or IAQ.
We Always Provide Prompt and Trustworthy Service from Experienced Technicians
Proper air quality isn’t something that happens on accident, you have to work for it. If you’ve just read everything above and still feel a little confused about your next steps, don’t feel bad, that’s why we’re here. Every home’s indoor air quality needs are different, we can come to your home and assess your needs. Once we determine what your home requires we can point you in the direction of the best make and model of indoor air quality systems on the market and pair them with quality indoor air quality services from our expert technicians.