Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Programs
Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers in Dallas, TX
If you take your health and the quality of your home seriously here in Dallas, then make sure that you have a great indoor air quality system in place. You can’t see when your air is dirty, and often the signs that you have indoor air quality woes masquerade as the common cold or seasonal allergies. Half the battle of indoor air quality is discovering that yours is low.
Poor indoor air quality is incredibly common here in Dallas. You need one of our professionals to assess your home and really determine what your specific problems are. We won’t give you monolithic, one-size-fits-all service. We make sure that we cater to your needs—Revolutionizing the Customer Experience.
If you’re looking for a great air filtration or air purification system here in Dallas, TX, contact our team at Republic Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
Contaminants That Plague Your Home
Unfortunately, there are many factors that can bring down the indoor air quality in your home. Dallas homes suffer from a lot of indoor air quality problems—that’s why we have all the right systems in place to address them with ease. Some of the common contaminants that plague your home include:
- Chemical pollutants like VOCs and issues found in cleaning products and preservatives.
- Dust, dirt, pollen, and pet dander.
- Microorganisms, bacteria, and common seasonal viruses.
The problem with indoor air quality is that it’s nearly impossible to eliminate all the various sources—it’s just impractical, you’d have to live in a bubble! The better route to take if you’d like to breathe clean air in your home is installing an air filter or air purifier in your space.
Choosing the Right System for Your Home
We offer a couple of air filtration options to help you keep your air clean here at Republic Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.:
- Air Filters: This is the most common way to provide clean air for your home. It’s a simple and straightforward method of improving your indoor air quality. Air filters are comprised of tightly woven fibers that capture small viral and bacterial cells. This filter is great because it’s relatively low maintenance too—it only has to be replaced once every few months.
- UV Air Purifiers: UV air purifiers work by placing a light that gives off high amount of ultraviolet light in your venting system. UV light exposure zaps away the vast majority of germs and mold spores and it’s harmless to you, your family members, and your pets.
Make Sure That You Call a Pro
When you need great air purification or air filtration services here in Dallas, contact our team. All of our technicians are educated, trained, and NATE-certified, and we’re always prepared to service your home. We’ve worked here in the Greater Dallas Area for over a decade, and throughout that time we’ve really come to understand what Dallas area homeowners need when it comes to indoor air quality services.
Don’t let any poor indoor air quality issues decrease the quality of your home or the quality of your health. We can evaluate your home air quality quickly and comprehensively. We only work with the best brands, like Mitsubishi, so that we can always match our top-quality service with the highest quality make and models of indoor air quality systems.