Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Dallas, TX HVAC Maintenance Program
Scheduling maintenance services for your heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems is important—there’s no ifs, ands, or buts about it. We’re an HVAC company, but we’re realistic, so we realize that heating and air conditioning maintenance is probably not the number one thing on your to-do-list. If nothing seems wrong with your HVAC system, scheduling HVAC tune-ups can seem like a waste. However, this is the type of thinking that will cause you to end up in the middle of a nasty system breakdown.
We’re big proponents of HVAC maintenance services and consider them a necessity, so we make sure to price them as such. When you join our Ultimate Service Agreement, you’ll know you’re getting the best service possible at the right price and you’ll even receive discounts and benefits. Contact our team today to schedule Dallas HVAC maintenance services you can trust!
What the Ultimate Service Agreement Includes
You can think of our Ultimate Service Agreement as an insurance plan for your air conditioner and heater, the USA plan includes:
- Two maintenance tune-ups (one in preparation for winter and another in preparation for summer)
- A 20% discount on all service repairs
- A 10% discount on equipment replacement
- $150 Republic Bucks at USA renewal
- A lifetime warranty on all truck stock repair parts with annual renewal
- Priority scheduling (when you call in you jump to the front of the line)
- Money saved on utility costs
- Improved indoor air quality
- Satisfaction of the maintenance requirements for extended warranties
How the USA Service Agreement Saves You Money
When homeowners think about maintenance services, they often think about it as just another expense. But did you know that maintenance can actually save you money? Here’s how:
- Lowered Likelihood of a Breakdown: When you have a professional assess your system, they can address any small problems before they become big issues. This means that it’s much less likely that you’ll encounter an expensive and inconvenient breakdown.
- Save Money: When you have your system serviced regularly it ensures that you’re always running your system at peak efficiency. When your system runs at peak efficiency, you’ll benefit from lower bills.
- Extend Your System Lifespan: The average HVAC system lasts anywhere from 12 to 16 years and a well-maintained system lasts much longer than a poorly maintained one. If you want your system to perform well for years to come, make sure you contact our team.
If you’d like to enroll in our maintenance program, contact our service specialists today at Republic Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. and ask about our Ultimate Service Agreement.